Glion Snap N Go Mobility Scooter
$1,299.00 & Free Shipping
5 in stock
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The Glion Snap N Go stable, lightweight, and affordable three wheel mobility scooter. This Electric Travel Scooter is for anyone who has difficulties walking but isn’t ready to miss out on the great things life has to offer.
Difficulty walking can happen to anyone and for a variety of reasons ranging from injuries, disabilities to arthritis to problems. But for many, a bulky wheelchair or a heavy, lead-acid powered mobility scooters just isn’t the right solution. They are hard to pick up, complicated to disassemble, and not portable. To join the fun, you need a lightweight scooter that can go anywhere with you.
The base Glion Snap N Go Mobility Scooter is one of the lightest mobility scooters available, weighs only 31 pounds, and folds easily to fit in your back seat or trunk. Now you don’t have to worry about picking up heavy items or buying that expensive ramp or a lift. To set it up, step on the foot pedal to raise the t-bar and snap it into running position, insert the seat post to attach the seat. You’re ready to go and enjoy life!
The Glion SNAPnGO mobility scooter is highly maneuverable and easy to drive, you simply press the right thumb control to go forward, the left thumb control for reverse, and squeeze the left brake lever to stop. The release of the throttle engages an electronic motor brake for smooth stopping and precision control. The mechanical rear brakes will ensure additional stopping power when needed. When darkness falls, front and rear LED lights to help keep you safe. It has three-speed settings to accommodate various environments.
Glion SNAPnGo Mobility Scooter Key Features
- Lightweight – weighs only 34 lbs with the battery
- Easy to fold and unfold in seconds
- Electric and mechanical brakes for double safety
- 15 miles driving long-range
- Swappable and light Panasonic lithium-ion battery
- Handlebar level charging port for easy access
- Bicycle saddle easy for travel
- Dolly style and vertical Self Standing (VSS)
- Powerful electric motor
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy for durability
- Maintenance-free honeycomb never-flat tires
- FAA and airline approved
Why We Love It
- It’s the lightest mobility scooter in its class, weighing only lbs without the battery
- Has a rider weight capacity of up to 300 pounds
- Easy to pick up and very portable
- Three-speed settings
- Safe and durable to manage
- Solid built
- Requires minimum storage. Easily fits in the back of your car.
- Travel friendly
- Smart battery and control technology
- Weight: Frame (heaviest part): 29 lbs · Battery: 4 lbs
- Maximum rider weight: 300 lbs
- Bike saddle (optional): 2 lbs
- Deluxe chair: 15 lbs
- Deluxe chair armrest (optional): 5 lb
- Speed: 3 speed settings – 3 / 4.5 / 6 mph
- Range: up to 15 miles
- Motor: 250W brushless electric hub motor, peak output 600W
- Battery: Panasonic Lithium-Ion, 36V, 6.6Ah
- Battery charge time: 2 hrs 75%, 3.5 hrs 100%
- Battery cycle life: 1000+ cycles (3 -5 years of daily usage)
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum (powder coated)
- Size: 12″x23″x38″ folded
Package includes: scooter, deluxe seat, swivel seat base, deluxe seat post, arm rests, battery and battery keys, charger, foot rests, canvas pouch, head light, and bungee. Wire shopping baskets and mirror are sold separately.
Unboxing and Assembly
- 1-year manufacturer warranty on the motor controller.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty on the battery.
- Lifetime warranty on frame.
Free and fast delivery right to your door in as little as 3 business days. This mobility scooter comes fully ready to ride, just attach the seat.
Want a new mobility scooter? You’ve probably heard of the Glion Snap N Go scooter. This cutting-edge scooter is built with the rider’s comfort and convenience in mind.
The Glion Snap N Go scooter is the easiest scooter I have ever used. With a flip of a lever, the handlebars can be folded down to make the scooter easier to store or move. It’s perfect for seniors and physically impaired because it weighs only 34 pounds and can be carried with a single hand.
Additionally, the Glion Snap N Go mobility scooter provides an enjoyable ride and great battery life. The airless tires make for a smooth, shock-free ride, and the adjustable handlebars let you find the perfect position for riding. Because of its removable 36V lithium-ion battery, it can travel up to 15 miles on a single charge, making it perfect for long commutes.
If you’re shopping around for a compact, user-friendly scooter, the Glion Snap N Go is a fantastic pick. The scooter’s meteoric rise to fame can be attributed to the fact that it can be folded up and taken almost anywhere. It’s a great option to think about if you’re in the market for a lightweight and portable scooter.