Vive Health Folding Power Wheelchair
Vive Health Folding Power Wheelchair
The Vive Health Folding Power Wheelchair is a versatile and convenient mobility aid that provides effortless riding over a range of surfaces. Its lightweight and compact design make it easy to store and transport, while its long-range battery ensures you can go the distance. Whether you're navigating through tight spaces indoors or exploring outdoor environments, this power wheelchair offers a comfortable and reliable solution for your mobility needs.
With its powerful motor and battery, the Vive Health Folding Power Wheelchair effortlessly glides over flat surfaces, providing a smooth and quiet experience. Whether you're running errands, enjoying a leisurely stroll, or traveling, this mobility aid is designed to provide you with the best solution for your needs. Experience the freedom and independence that comes with owning a reliable and convenient power wheelchair.
- Lightweight & compact foldable design for easy storage and transport
- Ships to your door in less than 3 business days
- Effortless riding over various surfaces
- Long-range battery for extended use
- Comfortable and adjustable seat for a customized fit
- Easy-to-operate joystick controller for smooth navigation
- TSA-approved for airline and cruise ship travel
- Top Speed: 4.0 mph
- Maximum Drive Range Per Charge: 9.3 miles
- Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Total Weight: 59 lbs.
- Front Tires: 7.9"
- Rear Tires: 11.8"
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4.0 mph
- Turning Radius: 47.2’
- Length: 43"
- Width: 24.5”
- Height: 40”
- Dimensions when folded: 38” by 25” by 14”
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 19.7”
- Seat Dimensions: 18” by 18”
- Seat back height: 21.2”
- Seat Material: Dense foam base with a breathable cover
- Ground Clearance: 6"
- Total Weight: 59lbs without the battery.
- Battery Requirements: 24V 10AH
- Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 9.3 miles
- Battery Charger: On-board charger, 2A
- Motor: 24-volt/200W
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Vive Mobility Power Wheelchair
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- 3-Pin charging cable
- frame - 5 years
- electrical - 6 months
- batteries - 6 months
- horn - 6 months
- controller - 6 months
- handles - 90 days
- charger - 90 days
- battery case - 60 days
- wheels - none / on arrival 30 days
- screws / bolts / nuts - none / on arrival 30 days
- cushions / seats - none / on arrival 30 days
- paint / panels - none / on arrival 30 days
- keys - none / on arrival 30 days
- joysticks - 1 year
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the power wheelchair have a neutral/manual mode in case the battery dies while we are out?
Yes! The power wheelchair can be placed in manual mode by turning the levels located behind each rear wheel. Do not operate the wheelchair in manual mode alone.
Is the footrest adjustable?
Yes, the footrest can be adjusted to rest in two positions by removing the bolts and reassembling in the new position.
Does the Vive Mobility power wheelchair come assembled?
Yes! The Vive Mobility power wheelchair is assembled and requires you to follow a few simple steps before use.
Are the tires solid?
Yes, the power wheelchair features solid, inflate-free tires.
Can the joystick controller be placed on either armrest?
Yes! The joystick controller can be attached to either the left or right armrest.
Do I charge the battery onboard the wheelchair?
Yes, the Vive Mobility power wheelchair battery should only be charged via the charging port on the joystick controller with the included 3-pin charging cable.
How wide is the Vive Mobility power wheelchair?
The Vive Mobility power wheelchair is 24.5” wide.
Can I use my power wheelchair in the rain?
No, the Vive Mobility power wheelchair is not suitable for use in inclement weather.
Is the motorized wheelchair TSA approved?
Yes! The Vive Mobility power wheelchair is TSA approved and ideal for air travel, cruise ships and more.
What are the dimensions of the wheelchair when folded?
The Vive Mobility power wheelchair measures 38” by 25” when folded for travel or storage.
How much does the power wheelchair weigh?
The Vive Mobility power wheelchair weighs 59 pounds including the battery.
Are the armrests adjustable?
Yes! The armrests are easily adjustable with the integrated tension levers.
Can I drive my power wheelchair on gravel?
Yes, the power wheelchair can safely maneuver over gravel driveways, paths and parking areas.
What is the wheelchair’s weight limit?
The Vive Mobility power wheelchair safely supports up to 265 pounds.
Does the power wheelchair include a battery?
Yes! The Vive Mobility wheelchair includes a battery and a 3-pin charging cable.