Supascoota Shopper Scooter
The Supascoota Shopper Model is one of the lightest mobility scooter on the market. Its lightweight frame, tight turning radius and single motor makes it the ideal companion for indoor use, and can also easily be taken outdoors for browsing aisles or strolling the park.
The Supascoota Shopper can reach a speed of 4mph, travel up to 10 miles and has the capacity to ascend an incline of up to 9 degrees. It features a unique patented technology, called Electronic Stability Control (ESC) System that automatically reduces the operating speed to a safe level during a turn; preventing the risk of tipping the scooter or any accidents. It also features an optional extra battery tray; simply plug in a spare battery to double the travel distance.
The Supascoota is designed for maximum portability and superior ride quality. Its modern design focuses on simplicity and elegance, eliminating bulky and heavy plastic that weighs down other traditional scooters.
With quick release mechanisms, the Supascoota can fold down within seconds, allowing it to fit comfortably into most vehicles and compact enough for home storage.
The results are outstanding; a tough, revolutionary scooter that is leading the way within the portable scooter market.
- 180 W Single Motor Drive
- Worm Drive Gearbox Transmission
- Easy to Use Two Speed Fingertip Control for Forward/Reverse (Not Twist Grip)
- Automatic Electromagnetic Safety Braking System
- Padded Seat and Back Rest with Adjustable Armrests
- Height Adjustable Tiller
- ESC Speed Reduction System
- Pneumatic Tires for Extra Comfort on Uneven Surfaces
- Removable Battery
- Optional Extra Battery Tray
- Can be Stored in Upright Position
- Armrests, Basket, Bell Chime, SLA Batteries & Charger Included
- Additional Dual Battery Pack Option For Extended Range
- FDA 510K Safety & Durability Tested & Approved
- Free Shipping
|Weight Capacity||175 lbs.|
|Product Weight||49 lbs.|
|Heaviest piece||30 lbs.|
|Frame Type||Collapsible, Disassembles|
|Front Wheel Size||8"|
|Rear Wheel Size||8"|
|Max Climbing Angle||9 degrees|
|Max Speed||4 mph|
|Driving Range||8 Miles - 10 Miles|
|Battery Type||12V 20Ah|
|Battery Weight||14.5 lbs.|
Warranty on Frame - Two Year Limited
Warranty on Electronics - One Year Limited
Warranty on Batteries - Six Months Limited