Checkout experience using Shop Pay Installments
- Add items to your cart, or select Shop Pay directly from the product page.
- At checkout, select Shop Pay.
- In the Payment method section, select Pay in installments and tap Continue to payment plans.
- Verify any requested information and select your preferred payment plan.
- Select a card to use as your payment method. Note: Monthly payments require a debit card. Credit cards are only accepted as payment methods on installment plans of 4 bi-weekly payments.
- Confirm your billing and shipping information is correct. Note: Your address needs to be in the United States.
- Click Continue.
- If required, enter the 6-digit code sent by Shop Pay to your phone.
- If you agree to the terms, select the Agree checkbox and then complete your purchase. If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions, then you can’t pay using Shop Pay Installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. Your payment schedule will be determined by the installment option you select, and you’ll get an email reminder before each payment is charged in case you want to change your payment method.
Get it now, pay over time with Shop Pay.
Select installments at checkout to split your purchase into low monthly payments.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Payment options are offered by Affirm and are subject to eligibility check and might not be available in all states. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.