Vive Health Transport Wheelchair
Constructed with a strong aluminum frame, the lightweight Vive Transport Chair is a folding wheelchair that features adjustable footrests and supports up to 300 pounds The locking hand brakes ensures the transport chair remains steady when entering or exiting the chair, while an adjustable seatbelt safely secures passengers when in motion. The large, 12” rear wheels also enable easy maneuvering over uneven surfaces and best of all this chair arrives preassembled
If this isn't what you're looking for, take a look at our other mobility scooters and power wheelchairs.
Vive Health Transport Wheelchair Features
- EASILY FITS THROUGH DOORWAYS
- COMFORTABLE SEATING
- COMPACT FOLDING DESIGN:
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT
- LARGE REAR WHEELS
Vive Health Transport Wheelchair Key Specs
- Base when open: 21” by 32”
- Handle Height: 40”
- Front Wheels: 8”
- Back Wheels: 12”
- Folded: 8.25” by 30”
- Seat Widths: 19”
- Seat Depth: 16"
Vive Health Transport Wheelchair How To Assemble:
- Unfold the transport wheelchair by slowly pulling the armrests apart until the seat is fully extended
- Raise the handgrips upward until the backrest is fully extended, and the bars snap into place with an audible click
- Position the footrests on the placement tabs on the transport chair frame. Swing the footrests towards the center to engage the locking lever
Vive Health Transport Wheelchair How To Adjust The Footrest Height:
- Remove the footrest by releasing the locking lever and swinging the footrest outward
- Using a 14 mm wrench, loosen the bolt on the underside of the footrest assembly
- Raise or lower the footplate to the desired position, ensuring the footplate will be a minimum of 2” from the floor for safe clearance
- Tighten the bolt and reinstall the footrest
Free USA Shipping.
On all orders above $500
Free Return Policy.
If product is not delivered as ordered
Passed on to the buyer to address wear and tear