Sentire Med Forza D09 Review - Forza FCX Deluxe Fold Foldable Power Mobility Aid Wheelchair
In this Sentire Med Forza Review, I'll go over the pros and cons of this foldable wheelchair, as well as product specifications to help you decide if this is the right power wheelchair for you.
Overall, this is a fantastic power wheelchair that is lightweight, easy to fold, airplane safe, and well-priced. You can tell that customers love this product as it boasts 4.7 stars on Amazon.Key Specs: Product Weight - 67 lbs
Weight Supported - 360 lbsTop Speed - 7 mphDriving Range - 20 miles
4 Reasons to Buy
- Great price point - at under $3,000, this is an affordable option for most consumers looking at power wheelchairs.
- Reliability - this power wheelchair is built to last. It comes with lithium-ion batteries that provide ultimate power.
- Transportability - the Sentire Med Forza D09 FZX is foldable and lightweight. It's easy to transport in cars or planes, and easy to store almost anywhere.
- Customer reviews - one of the best ways to see if a power wheelchair is worth it is to read reviews. The Sentire Med Forza passes this test with flying colors.
Why the EWheels M43 is Better
- $1,000 cheaper
- Front wheel suspension
- Heaviest piece is only 57 lbs
- Cleaner design
Detailed Sentire Med Forza D09 FCX Review
The Sentire Med Forza D09 is an easily foldable wheelchair without the hassle of having to disassemble it into parts. However, even with its folding design, Sentire Med managed to create a wheelchair that is sturdy, durable, and reliable.
It folds up completely in five seconds and is compact enough to fit in the trunk of most cars. The Sentire Med Forza has an easy-to-access handle under the wheelchair that allows for a simple grip to transport.
This wheelchair has a sturdy base and was ergonomically designed to travel over all types of terrain including grass, rocks, and sand. It has a wide base to avoid tipping over, but still manages to maintain a good turning radius.
The Sentire Med Forza D09 has a stylish aluminum alloy frame and matching footrests makes this machine a stylish option for your travel. It looks great and is easy to clean if it gets dirty.
The lithium-ion batteries provide excellent reliability and power to go anywhere you want with peace of mind. No more worrying about power issues.
Sentire Med created a smart touch joystick for the Forza FCX that allows for both right and left-handed users simple control.View on Amazon
Key Features of the Sentire Med Forza
- Long-lasting lithium-ion batteries
- 20 mile range
- Anti-Tip wheels for added safety
- Front and Rear Suspension 21 inch floor-to-seat height, 24 inch overall chair width
- 15 degree slope gradient
- Adjustable backrest height
- Brushless powerful motors
- Durable reinforced Aluminum Frame
- Electromagnetic Brakes, Functional Seat Belt & Soft Touch intelligent Joystick controls
- FDA registered device
What Are Customers Saying?
Joni - "The Sentire Med Forza is an excellent wheelchair. It allows me the opportunity to go anywhere. It's a strong, tough workhorse. Simple to transport and still light enough to put in the vehicle. Indeed, even as large a person as I am, I can get in and out of this wheelchair easily. Great turning radius. Goes over hindrances and up slopes with the press of a button!!! I went over free stone and earth to check the steadiness and I never felt like me or the seat was losing it, got me directly out. I took my puppy for a walk and didn't' have any issues keeping up. With three grandsons 4-14, I will go to their games now. So glad, just so glad to have the option to escape the house and go any place I need or need to and have a sense of security. Also, I use it inside as well. I live in a manufactured home and I can get it through each entryway in the house. This is really a world changing wheelchair for me. Much obliged to you."
Tim - "This wheelchair is fantastic. I've utilized numerous compact wheelchairs, and this is the one by a long shot. The suspension makes driving outside a lot more agreeable on the backside than different power wheelchairs. The one I was utilizing previously almost lost me at each little bump. I consider this one my Corvette of wheelchairs. For off-road use, you couldn't track down a superior wheelchair. It fits through restricted spaces, climbs well, and lasts a long time. All that from an extraordinary organization, excellent customer administration. They really called me just to ensure I approved of everything on my wheelchair, Sentire Med, first-rate organization."View on Amazon